Monday, August 22, 2011

I'm obsessed!


No! I am NOT asking for a ridiculously priced Hermes Birkin bag. I am asking for a designer, super-striking, and cool Coach Chelsea Leather Dowel Flap bag. It's the only thing I want for Christmas (besides the Gold Rolex, which I went to go tell my mother about, only to get a sheet of paper with the words "NO WAY" written in orange crayon.). I have an obsession every week; 3 weeks ago it was violet eyes (inspired by, who else, the amazing Elizabeth Taylor), 2 weeks ago it was hair color, specifically red. Last week, it was all designer watches- Dior, Movado, Cartier, Chopard-you name it. I was looking it up on the web. This is definitely my obsession of the week. I love it! It's not a drop-dead price either, although it is considered expensive, it is only $798. I can't wait until I save up. I want my all of my family members to make my handbag dream come true- so I can spend the Christmas time donating to my favorite charities- Wine2Water (which helps donate clean water to thirsty families), and lets not forget about animals- the Golden Triangle Asian Elephant Foundation, (the proceeds go to help abused elephants who cannot care for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment