Thursday, August 4, 2011

Can't talk to you right now, I'm getting my paper!


It is obvious that some Youtubers dislike Rebecca Black, leaving horrible comments on her "Friday" video such as, "I hope you cut yourself" and "I hope you get an eating disorder". The song might not be the best song ever, but it's not that horrible. I happen to respect Rebecca Black because even though people were taunting her to stop singing altogether, she continued. Her new sing "My moment" is now going viral on Youtube, and even though stars such as Lady Gaga and Simon Cowell have called her a "genius", fans still beg to differ, leaving comments such as "Can somebody give me a gun so I can murder this b***h?", but she is still working on her career. She has also appeared in Katy Perry's "Last Friday Night" music video, alongside Glee's Kevin McHale and Darren Criss.

No comments:

Post a Comment